NOTE: Applications and forms must be received by Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
Instructions for Online Application
Before you Begin:
Be prepared to provide the following required information:
- Your home address (USA only)
- A valid email address
- A valid home phone number
- Your education history including: college or university name, location, dates of attendance, degrees received, and major.
- The name of the chairperson of your dissertation committee
- A summary of your research experiences
- The complete name, address and phone numbers for two professional references
- Provide the date you will defend your PhD degree.
To Apply, Don't Forget All Six Parts:
The Application Form (completely filled out)
- A three-page statement of your research interests
- A one-page personal statement of your career goals in Public Health
- Your current curriculum vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation ( including the professional references listed in this form mailed separately, see below)
- Official transcripts from each institution you have attended, in sealed envelopes.
Note: The Application Form will also accept uploadable files in pdf, txt, or Word doc format if you would like to attach the statement of research interests, your personal statement of your career goals, and your current curriculum vitae.
If you choose to mail the above application materials, excluding the letters of recommendation and transcripts, please put them together in a large manila envelope and send to the following address:
ATTN: Lynda Fuerstnau, CRECH Administrator
University of Michigan School of Public Health
Paul B. Cornely Postdoctoral Program in Ethnicity, Culture, and Health
1415 Washington Heights, Room 2858 SPH I
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Please have each letter of recommendation mailed to the above address directly from the letter writer. Do not include these in the above package or attach them to the application form.
Applications and letters of recommendation must be received by February 15, 2017 to be eligible.